About the SymposiumThe Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA) Scott - St. Louis Chapter is proud to announce the 2018 AFCEA Mid-America Cyberspace Symposium. The theme for this year's Symposium is "Seeding the Cloud with Data: Migration/Security/Resiliency".
Who Should Attend?Professionals in government and industry working in the following areas can benefit from this Symposium:
- Services-Oriented Architecture
- Cyberspace Technology
- IT Contracting
- Unified Communications
- Wireless Technologies
- Information Security
- Global Supply Chain
- Enterprise Architecture
- Portfolio Management
- Agile Development
About AFCEAAFCEA is a non-profit organization that encourages greater government/industry partnerships and fosters networking among technology professionals. We provide the opportunity to build relationships, identify needs and challenges, and explore technology solutions that will help support the IT community.
About the AFCEA Scott-St. Louis ChapterVisit the AFCEA Scott-St. Louis Chapter website.
AFCEA Scott-St. Louis Executive Committee (EXCOM) 2016-2017
- President: Mr. Sam Douglas
- Vice President: Col Mike Phillips
- Executive Secretary: Lt Col James Simonds.
- Symposium Chairs: Sekhar Probaker and Dr Leon Wilson
- Assistance Executive Secretary; Ms Michelle Sabin
- Webmaster: MSgt Justin Schoenthal (Vice Capt Smathers)
- Treasurer: SMSgt Kelley Walsh (Vice MSgt Hagan)
- VP, STEM Outreach: CMSgt Diane Slazinik
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors consists of individuals that have served as previous AFCEA Scott-St. Louis Chapter Presidents.
- 2016 - 2017 - Col Terrence Adams
- 2015 - 2016 - Dr. Leon "Doc" Wilson
- 2014 - 2015 - Mr. Jason Carter
- 2013 - 2014 - Col David Bosko (USAF)
- 2012 - 2013 - Mr. Marc Purcell
- 2011 - 2012 - LtCol David Cloud (USAF)
- 2010 - 2011 - Ms. Cindy Heflin
- 2009 - 2010 - Col Curtis Pointkowsky (USAF)
- 2008 - 2009 - Mr. Joseph Butchko
- 2007 - 2008 - Mr. Rory Kinney
- 2006 - 2007 - Ms. Susan Sablan
- 2005 - 2006 - Col Mike McCollough (USAF)
- 2004 - 2005 - Mr. Bill Lawrence
- 2003 - 2004 - Mr. Rich Mock