Call for PresentationsThe 2018 AFCEA Mid-America Cyberspace Symposium Planning Committee welcomes submission of presentations in the area of information technology, cyber security, electronics, computers, communication, and other related areas.
Who Should SubmitIf you are a leader in industry or government developing practical solutions to challenges in information technology, communications, and logistics that would help the DoD, then consider submitting a presentation.
Topics of Interest by TrackTrack 1 -- Cloud Migration
- Start with Data
- Acquisition Process (Other Transactional Authority)
- Application Rationalization
- Organizational Culture
Track 2 -- Cloud Security
- Identity Access Management / Privileged User Management
- Secure Cloud Computing Architecture
- STIG Automation
- Moving Security to the Left...Baked In
- Risk Management Framework
- Continuous Multifactor Authentication / Assured Identity
Track 3 -- Cloud Resiliency
- Monitoring and Dashboarding
- Data Center Availability
- GovCloud / MILCLOUD2.0
- Agility and Scalability
- Incident Management
- Each submission should include the following:
- Track selection
- Brief title
- Presenter name, title, organization (if more than one presenter you will be given the opportunity to included name and contact information for additional presenters)
- Presenter Bio: No more than 100 words. If there is more than one presenter they will be asked to provide their bio.
- Session Description: No more than 150 words. If this presentation is selected, this content will be used in the symposium program.
- Abstract: This information will be used to determine if your submission will be accepted. You may provide your abstract as text (800 word max) or uploaded as documents.