Call for Presentations - Deadline to Submit: March 29The 2019 AFCEA Mid-America Cyberspace Symposium Planning Committee welcomes submission of presentations in the area of information technology, cyber security, electronics, computers, communication, and other related areas.
Who Should SubmitIf you are a leader in industry or government developing practical solutions to challenges in information technology, communications, and logistics that would help the DoD, then consider submitting a presentation.
Topics of Interest Information Technology
- Cyber Security
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- Internet of Things & Security
RequirementsEach submission should include the following:
1. Brief title
- Presenter name, title, organization (if more than one presenter you will be given the opportunity to included name and contact information for additional presenters)
- Presenter Bio: No more than 100 words. If there is more than one presenter they will be asked to provide their bio.
- Session Description: No more than 150 words. If this presentation is selected, this content will be used in the symposium program.
- Abstract: This information will be used to determine if your submission will be accepted. You may provide your abstract as text (800 word max) or uploaded as documents.
3. It is the responsibility of the presenter to determine if their information requires security, legal, foreign disclosure and public affairs review by their organization.
4. Laptops and projectors will be provided for each presentation.
5. Presentations must be informational. No sales pitch presentations will be accepted.
6. We ask that industry speakers at the Symposium sponsor an item or exhibit at the Symposium. For more information on exhibiting please contact Laurie Powell at LPowell@eventPower.com or call 703-740-1940.
Submit an Abstract
- Call for Papers Closes: March 29, 2019
- Notification of Accepted Presentations: April 19, 2019
- Accepted Presenters Confirm Participation: April 30, 2019
- Presenter Information for Print Due: May 24, 2019
- Presentation slides / PowerPoint Due: June 17, 2019
Manager, Speaker Services