About the SymposiumThe Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA) Scott - St. Louis Chapter is proud to announce the 2019 AFCEA Mid-America Cyberspace Symposium.
Who Should Attend?Professionals in government and industry working in the following areas can benefit from this Symposium:
- Cloud Security
- Cyberspace Technology
- IT Contracting
- Artificial Intelligence
- Wireless Technologies
- Information Security
- Global Supply Chain
- Enterprise Architecture
- Internet of Things
- Agile Development
Symposium AttireCivilians: Business Casual
Military: Uniform of the Day
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)Several sessions will be reviewed by CompTIA, GIAC, and CertNexus to determine if the sessions support cybersecurity certification maintenance.
About AFCEAAFCEA is a non-profit organization that encourages greater government/industry partnerships and fosters networking among technology professionals. We provide the opportunity to build relationships, identify needs and challenges, and explore technology solutions that will help support the IT community.
About the AFCEA Scott-St. Louis ChapterVisit the AFCEA Scott-St. Louis Chapter website.
AFCEA Scott-St. Louis Executive Committee (EXCOM) 2016-2017
- President: Jason Hamm
- Vice President: Garth Sanginiti
- Symposium Chairs: Leslie Lindauer
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors consists of individuals that have served as previous AFCEA Scott-St. Louis Chapter Presidents.
- 2017 - 2018 - Mr. Sam Douglas
- 2016 - 2017 - Col Terrence Adams
- 2015 - 2016 - Dr. Leon "Doc" Wilson
- 2014 - 2015 - Mr. Jason Carter
- 2013 - 2014 - Col David Bosko (USAF)
- 2012 - 2013 - Mr. Marc Purcell
- 2011 - 2012 - LtCol David Cloud (USAF)
- 2010 - 2011 - Ms. Cindy Heflin
- 2009 - 2010 - Col Curtis Pointkowsky (USAF)
- 2008 - 2009 - Mr. Joseph Butchko
- 2007 - 2008 - Mr. Rory Kinney
- 2006 - 2007 - Ms. Susan Sablan
- 2005 - 2006 - Col Mike McCollough (USAF)
- 2004 - 2005 - Mr. Bill Lawrence
- 2003 - 2004 - Mr. Rich Mock