Call for PresentationsThe 2022 AFCEA Mid-America Cyberspace Conference Planning Committee welcomes the submission of presentations to speak as a general session, panel, breakout, or lightning round participant.
Deadline to Submit: May 30, 2022. THE CALL FOR PAPERS HAS ENDED!
Who Should SubmitIf you are a government, military, industry, or academia thought leader developing practical solutions to challenges as it relates to the cyber mission, then please consider submitting a proposal to present at the 2022 conference.
Examples of topics of interest are:
- Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2)
- Cloud (hybrid/multi-cloud architectures) & Edge Computing
- Cybersecurity Capabilities/Frameworks (e.g. Zero Trust)
- Data (encryption, Information Protection, modernizing records management)
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Automation
- Blockchain (e.g. supply chain management, real-world applications)
- Digital Talent & Workforce Development
- Global Logistics / Supply chain management systems
Participation OptionsBreakout Session:
- Submissions for Track talks should specify an alignment under one of the themes listed above (Approx length of the session, 45 minutes).
- Breakout sessions should not be a promotion of a product or a business. Submissions considered a sales pitch will not be accepted as a breakout.
- Speakers selected as a general session speaker will address the attendees in the general plenary session (Approx length of the session, 45 minutes).
- Submit a proposed panel topic, along with panelists.
- Submit to be a subject matter expert as part of an established panel.
Important Dates05.30.2022 - Call for Presentations Closes
06.08.2022 - Notification of Accepted Presentations
06.15.2022 - Accepted Presenters Confirm Participation
07.15.2022 - Presenter Information Due
07.30.2022 - Presentation Slides/PowerPoint Due