Call for PresentationsThe 2020 AFCEA Mid-America Cyberspace Conference Planning Committee welcomes the submission of presentations to speak as a general session, panel, breakout, or lightning round participant.
Deadline to Submit: The Call for Presentations deadline has passed. Thank you for your submissions.
Who Should SubmitIf you are a government, military, industry, or academia thought leader developing practical solutions to challenges as it relates to the cyber mission, then please consider submitting a proposal to present at the 2020 conference.
Examples of topics of interest are:
- Cyberspace Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Training and Simulation
- Cyber Readiness Research
- Internet of Things
- Cloud Security
- Cyber Weapons Systems
- Wireless Technology
- Virtual/Augmented Reality
Participation OptionsBreakout Session:
- Submissions for Track talks should specify an alignment under one of the below themes (Approx length of the session, 45 minutes). Breakout sessions should not be a promotion of a product or a business. Submissions considered a sales pitch will not be accepted as a breakout.
- Speakers selected as a general session speaker will address the attendees in the general plenary session. Approx length of the session, 45 minutes.
- Pitch your latest tools and techniques in a rapid-fire, 15-minute demonstration live on the Lighting Round stage in the exhibition hall. Cost $100
- Submit a proposed panel topic, along with panelists. Or, submit to be a subject matter expert as part of an established panel.
Important DatesCall for Presentations Closes: July, 31, 2020
Notification of Accepted Presentations: August 10, 2020
Accepted Presenters Confirm Participation: August 15, 2020
Presenter Information for Print Due: August 30, 2020
Presentation slides / PowerPoint Due: September 30, 2020
Manager, Speaker Services